CBCT Protocol Details & Downloads:
These impression and scan protocols have been designed to provide a highly accurate virtual representation of your patient’s anatomy. In addition to CBCT scans of the patient and stone model, we require the stone model so that we may validate the fit of the surgical guide. The fit and accuracy of the drill guide are dependent on an accurate impression.
Although higher resolutions are commonly used, we find that the following settings on a Gendex CB-500 produce acceptable scans with minimal radiation exposure.
– Patient scan – FOV: 8.5 cm x 4-5 cm (H) for single arch, Voxel: 0.4 mm, Scan time: 4.8 sec
– Stone model scan – FOV: 8.5 cm x 4-5 cm (H) for single arch, Voxel: 0.2 mm, Scan time: 12.8 sec
These settings are meant as guidelines. When using other scanners, please try to approximate these settings. For the stone model scan, do not use higher resolution or longer exposure time, as the files become quite large. Field of view (FOV) will vary, depending on the collimating capability of each scanner. Please call us with any questions.
SECTION UNDER FINAL EDITING:
|Partially Edentulous patient (in-office CBCT)||View/Download|
|Fully Edentulous patient (in-office CBCT)||View/Download|
|Recommended CBCT settings||View/Download|
|Partially Edentulous patient (scan center)||View/Download|
|Fully Edentulous patient (scan center)||View/Download|
|Treatment Planning (in Blue Sky Plan v3)||View/Download|
|ThinLayer® Guide Drilling||View/Download|
ABOVE SECTION UNDER FINAL EDITING.
CBCT Surgical Guide / Plan Pricing:
- Surgical Guide: $350.00 for guide with one (1) implant site. $50.00 additional charge per implant site.
- Planning Services: Additional $100.00 per implant site.
- Gardali RRP! Restoration Rebate Program. Send Gardali Advanced Restorative Solutions the restorative work and we will rebate your account $100.00