Doctor, it is sad to say that NOT many Dental Laboratories have an understanding or working knowledge of The Golden Ratio and specifically to how it MUST apply to smile makeovers. I am happy to share with you that these rules / ratios are an intricate part of the Gardali-EstheticZONE™ . Our team of highly trained experts actively implement our knowledge & understanding of the Golden Ratio in our cosmetic, smile-makeover cases. Verification of these ratios is part of the Gardali-CERTIFIED™ quality control process.
We also have a firm grasp on what we call the “Critical Esthetic Components”. These are parameters YOU certainly are aware of and practice chair-side however, it is equally critical that your laboratory understand and practice them as well.
The “Critical Esthetic Components” are:
- Smile style:
- The Commissure.
- The Cuspid.
- The Complex.
- Smile type: (1-5)
- Smile stages & cycle:
- Lips closed.
- Resting display.
- Natural 3/4 smile
- Expanded, full smile.
- Smile principles:
- Smile line.
- Dominance of central incisors.
- Golden proportion rules.
- Midline & occlusal plane.
- Axial inclination.
- Progression & incisal embrasures.
- Progression of contract points.
- Gradation of teeth posteriorly
- Arch form
- Gingival symmetry
- Gingival contour
- Gingival zenith
In addition to the Golden Ratio and understanding what makes a beautiful smile…what makes Gardali experts in cosmetic restorations?
- Every case MUST be processed through the Gardali-CERTIFIED™ SOP.
- Each model is equilibrated to make certain of occlusal integrity.
- Soft tissue is utilized on all models, eliminating ‘Black triangles”.
- A 2nd die is poured to verify marginal integrity.
- A ONE piece model is utilized for verification.
- We provide a seating index for Implant supported cases for accurate verification AND seating.
- We employ a unique process of making certain we seat the transfers accurately…every time.
- Digital shade verification.
Try Gardali Advanced Restorative for your very next cosmetic, smile makeover or implant supported restoration. I am confident our expertise will be apparent when you open and seat your 1st case. Are you ready to see the Gardali-DIFFERENCE™? Simply request a Doctor Resource Kit!
Would you like further details? Click here: The Golden Proportion!