What is MiYo? The video says it all!
Smile Design & The Golden Ratio!
Doctor, it is sad to say that NOT many Dental Laboratories have an understanding or working knowledge of The Golden Ratio and specifically to how it MUST apply to smile makeovers. I am happy to share with you that these rules / ratios are an intricate part of the Gardali-EstheticZONE™ . Our team of highly trained experts actively implement our knowledge & understanding of the Golden Ratio in our cosmetic, smile-makeover cases. Verification of these ratios is part of the Gardali-CERTIFIED™ quality control process.
We also have a firm grasp on what we call the “Critical Esthetic Components”. These are parameters YOU certainly are aware of and practice chair-side however, it is equally critical that your laboratory understand and practice them as well.
The “Critical Esthetic Components” are:
- Smile style:
- The Commissure.
- The Cuspid.
- The Complex.
- Smile type: (1-5)
- Smile stages & cycle:
- Lips closed.
- Resting display.
- Natural 3/4 smile
- Expanded, full smile.
- Smile principles:
- Smile line.
- Dominance of central incisors.
- Golden proportion rules.
- Midline & occlusal plane.
- Axial inclination.
- Progression & incisal embrasures.
- Progression of contract points.
- Gradation of teeth posteriorly
- Arch form
- Gingival symmetry
- Gingival contour
- Gingival zenith
In addition to the Golden Ratio and understanding what makes a beautiful smile…what makes Gardali experts in cosmetic restorations?
- Every case MUST be processed through the Gardali-CERTIFIED™ SOP.
- Each model is equilibrated to make certain of occlusal integrity.
- Soft tissue is utilized on all models, eliminating ‘Black triangles”.
- A 2nd die is poured to verify marginal integrity.
- A ONE piece model is utilized for verification.
- We provide a seating index for Implant supported cases for accurate verification AND seating.
- We employ a unique process of making certain we seat the transfers accurately…every time.
- Digital shade verification.
Try Gardali Advanced Restorative for your very next cosmetic, smile makeover or implant supported restoration. I am confident our expertise will be apparent when you open and seat your 1st case. Are you ready to see the Gardali-DIFFERENCE™? Simply request a Doctor Resource Kit!
Would you like further details? Click here: The Golden Proportion!