HOW TO AVOID SEATING ISSUES FOR SINGLE & MULTIPLE UNIT IMPLANT CASES.
- Remove ONE (1) healing abutment from ONE (1) site at a time & LABEL.
- Place the corresponding abutment in the seating index, and carry it to the mouth and FINGER TIGHTEN ONLY.
- Continue to seat abutments ONE AT A TIME by repeating steps ONE (1) and Two (2).
- Check ALL seated abutments with the seating index and confirm with an X-ray.
- Try-in restoration(s). Verify interproximal and occlusal contacts & esthetics.
- Torque abutments ONLY when ready to cement restoration(s).
Questions? Contact our implant experts directly at: 800.773.6764.